Saturday, July 11, 2015

How will the project be funded?

     Let me start off by saying that this project is a dream and vision I have had for the past few years and I have no doubt it will be completed in God's time.  That being said, I am not made of money and I am seeking your help.
     While all the greatest plans, dreams, and vision may make this build look amazing, it can’t happen without funding and support of vendors and manufacturers.  
     I will be setting up a crowd funding site to allow anyone to not only share my vision and mission, but contribute to the cause financially.  I have put over $3,000 in the project so far between buying the 4Runner, the axle with locker, and have saved nearly half of the cost of the Hendrix Formula 4.  Without the help of others, I will not get this project done for a very long time.  
     As it sits, my goal is to be completed in time to unveil The Spike at the 2016 Crawl 4 Christ. 
     If you can spare any amount, from $5 to $5,000 I can put it to use in this ministry vision.  I will be keeping tallies of every dollar spent and am willing to show anyone who asks.  This money is NOT being used for me, it will all to go the ministry steps outlined in my previous posts.  
     If you live in or are visiting Arizona and want to lend a hand, drop me a line and I will see if our schedules match up.  I always can use another set of hands on a project.  
     Every donation will be acknowledged and every donor will be not only thanked, but acknowledged on the trailer when that step is accomplished if they desire.

     Please, take a few minutes and pray about what you can do to help me in this project.  Prayers are always appreciated, and I will ave the crown funding site up in the very near future.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment