Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Slow going this weekend

Well, more brake lines and fuel lines removed as I prepare to remove the engine.  I also completed the steam cleaning and got it much cleaner than it was.

The rest of my work was research on the transmission and transfer case situation.  After a few referrals, I finally got to speak with Jim, formerly of Inchworm, and he and I chatted about the adapter kit sold by Low Range Off Road for the automatic transmission.  It is the correct plate, and I will need 2 top-shift transfer cases.  I have a lead on one already.

Jim is a great guy and full of knowledge.  He is now relocated to Taylor, AZ which I laughed because he is now closer to me than Low Range is, near Salt Lake, UT.

Anyway.  More to come, thanks for continuing to pray for the project and if you can support me either with man power or a few dollars toward the parts, it would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment