Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Take a Load Off Fannie


I called down to Temecula, was feelin' pretty beat,I just need some place where I can rest my feet"Hey, mister, can you tell me where a man might find a seat?"He just grinned and shook my hand, "yes" was all he said

Okay, so maybe writing lyrics doesn't suit me, but building this buggy sure does.  I placed an order today for one of the most anticipated pieces of this amazing puzzle.  I have been talking about this partnership since the very beginning, and I have enjoyed the great relationship we have with these guys and UCORA, and now I get to show ff their awesome product in my ride every time it's on the trails. I can promise you this, these parts will be noticed everywhere The Spike goes!

So what did I order?  Oh no, no telling from me.  They will be shipped in about 3 weeks and when we have them in hand, then we can reveal the pictures.  But since the blog is built around pictures, I will give you some blurry pictures of all 4 items ordered.





I hope you enjoy those.

By the way, if the title of this thread and my poor attempt at song lyrics brought a short smile to your face, that's probably because you began to hum the famous tune, "The Weight" by The Band.  If you want to read the story of this great song, CLICK HERE.  You can also hear the song and see a video on YouTube, CLICK HERE.  It an interesting read about the true story to the song, check it out. You're welcome.

===> Follow my build on C4x4 Online Magazine, www.c4x4.com/Projects/Spike/Spike.html
===> Be sure to like and follow my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ProjecttheSpike/

 #ExtremeOverkillFabrication #EOF #PRPSeats #PRP #MayhemMetalWorks #DakotaDigital #VHX1023 #RenoOffRoad #ROR #BFGKrawlers #BFG #RedLabel #RacelineBeadlock #Powdercoat #DevineDeisel #OffRoadSolutions #LowRangeOffRoad #TrailGear #C4x4 #RADesignProducts #YukonGear #RandysRingandPinion #FormulaToy #FormulaToy4Seat #Formula4 #HendrixMotorsports #HendrixChassis #Hendrix #ProjecttheSpike #UCORA #UnitedChristianOffRoadAlliance #MinistryBuggy #KeepGodFirst #ToGodBetheGlory




No comments:

Post a Comment