Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend progress

This weekend more progress was made both on the tear down and the financial side.

On the tear down, most of the interior was removed as well as the top, tailgate, rear bumper, and hitch. A huge thanks go to my buddy Philip for his help.

Financially, I sold some more stuff and now officially have less than $1,000 to go before I can purchase the chassis. Don't forget, a website on Gofundme had been set up and your financial help in this project would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully, next week will give me some time to finish the interior and get it sold to the potential buyer. Keep that in prayer specifically please.

I thank you for your prayers and your donations. This is a huge undertaking but I am confident it will be completed in God's time.

Good Bless you all and don't forget, Christ died for you and for me on the cross. It's my sins that drove the spike.

No comments:

Post a Comment